Saturday, January 5, 2013

just a few things

i've been so bored over winter break. i completely rearranged and redecorated my room, learned to knit, and did chores around the house (which i never do). i've also spent a good amount of time on the computer here and i have been innundated with ideas for room decor, ways to style my hair, and revamping my wardrobe with items i have, just to name a couple. one project i have done came from the beautiful minds of A Beautiful Mess. take a peak!


so i didn't make a book shelf, but i have some new wall art that is truly one of a kind. the horizontal picture is my grandmother when she took a family trip to Niagra Falls. it is probably my favorite thing EVER! the other one, yea i don't know who that is. my friend, Erin, and i went to an antique shop and got a bunch of old photos and this was one of those. i just really love it. right now they are hanging up with just tape loops. i can't decide if i want to frame them or not. i probably will when i decorate a future home of mine, but for now, i think they are fine.


in other news, my momma and daddy bought me a turntable today. (okay, i was gonna buy it myself, but realized as we were pulling into the Target parking lot that i left my wallet at home). i'm listening to some Bob Dylan as i type. i need to mention that i LOOOOVE folk music!



and now here's a little bit of Little to brighten your day...
 
allison

No comments:

Post a Comment